19 May The Anglia Square 2.6 Challenge!
To support charities all over the UK, the nation has been encouraged to get involved in the 2.6 Challenge. It’s a way of getting everyone involved in having fun, and donating to charity at the same time, during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Here at Anglia Square, we’ve created our own 2.6 Challenge to help raise money for children’s charity Break, a local charity we’ve worked with on numerous occasions and have raised over £500 for overall!
To get involved with our challenge, and to have the chance to win a £20 Wroxham Barns voucher to use with the family (as soon as safe to do so!), here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Fill out our 2.6 challenge form and either tag @AngliaSq on Facebook or Instagram, or send us your filled out version by email
- Make a donation to Break via their Just Giving page. and either tag us, or send us a copy of the receipt
And you’ll be entered into our £20 Wroxham Barns voucher for the entire family!
- Competition begins 20/05/2020 at 10am, competition closes on 27/05/2020 at 5pm
- To enter the competition, tag @AngliaSq on Facebook or Twitter, or by email, with your completed 2.6 form and your screenshot receipt from donating to Break
- 1 entry per account over Facebook or Instagram or email address
- Entrants must be over 18
- Filling out the form combines naming 2 things you miss during lockdown, and 6 things you’re grateful for
<– Download the form here!