20 May Super Saturday at Anglia Square!
That’s right, Super Saturday is back, and all proceeds raised go towards Autism Anglia!
Get ready to meet some of your favourite superhero’s as Spider man and Bat man join us at Anglia Square, perfect for while you’re shopping for your Super-Dad Father’s Day gifts!
From 9:30 – 10:30am, the superhero’s will be available to meet in our Autism Hour with pre-booked slots for a quieter and calmer environment. To book a slot please email here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 11am – 3pm you’ll be able to meet our superhero’s and listen to our favourite superhero songs without booking, underneath the glass pavilion.
On the day donation buckets will be available with all proceeds going towards Autism Anglia. Registered Charity Number: 1063717
- Our superhero’s will be located underneath the glass pavilion.
- Please ensure social distancing is kept to at all times.
- Masks must be worn at all times 12 and over unless exempt.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available.
- Please queue via the distance markers to ensure 2m distancing.
- Any donation will make a difference to children with Autism. Please bring some small change to help donate in any way you can.
- The facilities are currently closed at Anglia Square. Please see our facilities statement here.