04 Mar Safari Square
Calling all adventurers!
On Wednesday 10th April join us for “Safari Square” a FREE family day including a safari trail, bouncy castle, balloon modeller, face-painting and Bert’s Amazing Creatures.
There will be an exclusive “Autism Hour”, where individuals with autism can experience Safari Square and Bert’s Amazing Creatures in calmer surroundings. Please Facebook message Anglia Sq, or email Chloe@thissolidground.com to book your place.
The activities will be open to all. In this time children can first grab a map from Base Camp Supplies with the points of the animals at Anglia Square. Here there is also the chance for children to be entered into a ROAR-some raffle and win a giant cuddly safari animal. To enter, a suggested donation of 50p per child to our Autism Anglia donation box is recommended .
Children can then head off to find the safari animals, which are all in Anglia Square. They can read some interesting facts about the different animals and answer the questions too!
Once they’ve taken the safari tour, and returned their completed sheet to Base Camp Supplies, they’ll be able to bounce on the bouncing buffalo castle, get their face painted like a playful panda, a balloon modelled as their favourite flamingo, and get to meet some REAL amazing creatures with Bert!
Please be aware
- If the queues excess more than a half an hours wait at 2.30pm, Solid Ground have the right to stop the queue so the event will still end at 3pm
- All persons using the bouncy castle do so at their use at their own risk. Children must always be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Solid Ground cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment in any circumstance.
- 6 – 8 children max at any time. Children aged 3+ only, adults (those over 14 years) are not permitted on the bouncy castle.
- All shoes, glasses and jewellery must be removed before using the equipment. No food or drink on the bouncy castle.
- Raffle ticket donations can be made into the Autism Anglia bucket at Base Camp Supplies. To enter the raffle Solid Ground will need a name and way of contacting in chance of winning.
- The raffle will take place after the event and will be announced on Facebook. Solid Ground will contact the winning individuals by email or telephone as soon as possible after the draw date on when and how to claim their prize from Anglia Square.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of Autism Anglia, registered charity number 1063717
- Participation in this raffle can be made by donating monies to Autism Anglia on the day of the event. A suggested donation of 50p is recommended per child.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- There are 5 winning prizes available. The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, this process will continue until all prizes have been allocated.
- Photography will be taking place at this event. If you do not wish to be photographed, please tell a member of event staff.