25 Oct How to make your own SLIME!
Enjoyed making slime so much at Anglia SCARE, you want to make your own?
Read on for the easiest slime making recipe ever!
What you’ll need;
100ml PVA white glue
Teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
Drop of Gel food colouring
1 tsp contact lens cleaning solution
Biodegradable glitter (optional)
1) Add your glue into the bowl and mix in bicarbonate of soda.
2) Add a drop of your food colouring
3) Add the contact lens solution to activate the slime and mix
4) Take mixture out of the bowl and need with hands.
5) Add glitter and enjoy. Make sure to keep off carpets and fabrics.