27 Oct We’ve Extended our Christmas Card Competition!
Anglia Square is so excited to announce, our very own Christmas Card Competition!
Anglia Square is looking for the most talented artists in Norwich to design our annual Christmas card! The winning design will be used across our social media platforms as well as being printed and used as our Christmas card, and the lucky winner will receive 20 of their own design on Christmas cards, to give to all of their friends!
Artists can use computer graphics, photography, crayons, charcoal and painting, as long as it’s an original design!
We will need to know your name, age, school, your address and parent/ guardian number and name.
Print off the template below and get creative! Please email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post your design to:
Anglia Square Management Office
Or bring it to Anglia Square during your essential shop and pop it through the letterbox to the Management door (right of Poundland), by no later Tuesday 24th November. By entering the competition, you allow us to display your card design at Anglia Square/ social media/ website. The winning design will be announced on Thursday 26th November.
- Entries can be made via email or post.
- The winner will receive 20 cards with their design.
- Competition begins 2nd November and closes 30th November. The winner will be announced on social media on the 3rd December.
- The winner will be contacted by the phone number that they provide. The winner has 24 hours to claim the prize before a new winner will be chosen.
- The competition is free to enter and involves no monetary value.
- By entering the competition, you allow us to display your card design at Anglia Square/ social media/ website.
- Anglia Square reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time.